and she often steals Justin and my glasses to put on herself.....so hopefully things will go smoothly. I'm also hoping this isn't a HUGE expense. I am certain Willow will look even more darling in glasses and am trying to tell myself that this is an easy problem to fix. Better this than something else......
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
willow specs
Well... Willow's cute occasional cross-eyed-ness got checked out today. She is far-sighted and needs glasses. Willow started wearing shades early...
and she often steals Justin and my glasses to put on herself.....so hopefully things will go smoothly. I'm also hoping this isn't a HUGE expense. I am certain Willow will look even more darling in glasses and am trying to tell myself that this is an easy problem to fix. Better this than something else......
and she often steals Justin and my glasses to put on herself.....so hopefully things will go smoothly. I'm also hoping this isn't a HUGE expense. I am certain Willow will look even more darling in glasses and am trying to tell myself that this is an easy problem to fix. Better this than something else......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure she'll look adorable!
Post a Comment