Friday, December 11, 2009

masters

After a long semester of hard work... I wanted to post a few favorites.







I have a learned a lot, which has already changed the way I teach. For that I am grateful. I have also learned that studio art courses are not a good fit for me and my family during the school year. I won't do it again. About once a week, I would go close to the whole day with no willow time. Just a few hours... and that wasn't enough for any of us. If getting my masters was just about money or prestige, I would never do it. But getting my masters is about being a better teacher. Just a few classes in and I am already seeing amazing results in my student's work. That is why I'm doing this. In the future, we'll save those studio classes for summer. On-line art history anyone? :)

1 comment:

fookaDESIGNS said...

lovely work Bailey. I'm glad you and your family made it through the semester!