
I made this necklace for my little sister like 7 years ago. About 3 years ago, its hanging devise was looking a little weak.... it needed a dreaded repair. I did that repair today. It took about 30 minutes. Why do these things sit around for so long? My mother-in-law needed a clasp replaced over a year ago... still sitting in our change drawer. My friend Sylvia asked me to fix her med assist bracelet. MED ASSIST. Thank goodness she didn't need any medical assistance in the 3 months it took me to do that 10 minute repair. (I did give birth one of those 90 days, but still!)
It isn't just jewelry I guess. Justin and I have been doing some major cleaning lately. We are finding ticket stubs and receipts from as far back as times when we had enough money to go to shows and buy things. Wow!
2 comments:
i literally have 4 eyes in this photo.
I know exactly how you feel....how does this happen? :)
Can't wait for game night! See you Friday.
Post a Comment