About 3 weeks into summer I realized I could stop wearing my watch. When days are spent cooking (scones, bagels, cookies, brownies, new vegetarian cuisine, jam), playing on the slip slide, hugging two very cute girls, dress making, traveling (to great wolf lodge, the farmstead, kaleidoscope, Indiana), visiting the pool, organizing play dates and dinner parties, and sleeping in... a watch just gets in the way. Now that school is back in session, and journaling time is about to begin, I really need my watch. I can't find it. Shoot!
The start of the school year has been great so far. I am excited about all the things I learned at the convention last April in Minneapolis. I have already changed so much about how I run things in my classroom. My students seems excited and I have missed them.
Willow is doing well with her daddy-o. She is also chattering away about more water and how hot it is outside. Her favorite things are balls and dogs... or she just says those words the most! Her smile and giggles are catching. I do miss her while on the clock. We are really missing Kassy too. She has been gone a week. Blah! I still feel like seeing her on 100+ vacation days is super fun. We are planning all the fun we'll have over labor day weekend. Birthday celebrations and such.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment