Tuesday, November 18, 2008

trick or treat


Well it is almost Thanksgiving... seems like a good time to blog about Halloween right?

I lost my camera for a bit. It turned up in a bag of books that we had taken on a picnic. Oops.

We celebrated Halloween on two edges of the state. Kassy loved trick-or-treating her whole way home to Topeka. They went to 4 towns and got a ton of Candy.

Willow went to one house in Kansas City, and got one piece of candy, which I ate. Thanks Willow! She wasn't a huge fan of her fleece outfit on this warm fall day... but she looked so cute! We didn't make her wear it for too long.
Maybe next year we can all be together for the holiday.... hopefully.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love it that you were valedictorian, I love the pics and the news, I love the Marables!